Clash of Clans is an epic game of strategy and scheming, set in a fantasy world that leaves no stone unturned to mesmerize its players and keep them glued. The battle game is so enthralling and captivating that it will leave you glued to your screens for countless hours.
Supercell developed the video game, and it won the hearts of billions making it one of the most played games soon after its launch.
The iOS version of the strategic game was released into the world on August 2, 2012, while the Android version came into the market a year later on October 7, 2013.
And now you can keep an eye on your clan even from your schools or workplace as the game is now available for PC and you can play clash of clans’ pc version.
Clash Of Clans: The Gameplay
This game is a massively multiplayer online game in which you are the Chief of your village. Your primary purpose in the game is to train your troops and strengthen your clan by garnering the currencies of the game.
You can also raid other player’s villages and steal their coins and resources to empower your village.
There are mainly four-game resources or currencies in Clash of Clans. Gold and Elixir are the primary resources which can be harvested over time and are used to construct and reload the player’s defense system that will save the player from future attacks.
Dark Elixir is also a resource in the game, and it is used to train high-level troops like Valkyrie, Hog rider, Golem, Dark Elixir troops, Lava Hound and Bowler. The troops formed by Dark Elixir cater severe damage to the opponent both during attack and defense.
Gems are the premium currency of the video game, and these are very hard to get as the Game developers want you to purchase it from the online store. Gems in CoC are used to accelerate productions or build some essential buildings in the game.
The addictive video game is developed with great creativity and detailing and contains a variety of spells and troops. Low-level soldiers like Barbarian, Archer, Giant, Goblin, Wall Breaker, Balloon, Wizard, Healer, Dragon, P.E.K.K.A, Baby Dragon, and Miner are trained in barracks using the elixir.
While on the other hand Minion, Hog Rider, Valkyrie, Golem, Witch, Lava Hound, and Bowler are the advanced troops which are trained in dark barracks using the dark elixir.
In the same manner, the regular spell factory produces less potent spells like Lightning Spell, Heal Spell, Rage Spell, Jump Spell, Freeze Spell, and Clone Spell by the use of Elixir whereas Dark Elixir creates strong spells like Poison Spell, Earthquake Spell, Haste Spell and Skeleton Spell.
Another mesmerizing feature of the game is Clans and clan wars. The players can work together and support other players and form a clan. The players of one clan can help each other either by donating troops or by their suggestions.
Clan Wars are the savage battles in which players of a Clan declare war against other Clans. The destructive clan war is rated based on the number of stars and destruction, and the players of the successful team get bonus loot at the end of wars.
Is There Any Difference Between CoC Mobile Version & Computer Version?
The one word answer to this is a big NO.
The only difference between the mobile version and the PC version is the size of screens. You will be able to enjoy a bigger, bolder and clearer graphics on your computer system as compared to your mobile or tablets.
Clash of clans on pc online is much more fun to play with bigger dimensions and area of the screen.
How To Install The Game On Your Personal Computer?
If you are addicted to the game and want to sneak some gold and elixir during your working hours, then start right now and gain some extra boost for your clan. Just follow our instructions stepwise, and you will be good to go with the clash of clans pc version.
Before we begin our journey, let me introduce you to the basic requirements that are necessary for the coc download for pc. First and foremost the video game will run only when your desktop or laptop has at least 4GB RAM.
The second requirement for clash of clans pc version is graphics related. For installing the game, your personal computer needs to have an updated video card/graphic/display driver. The video card driver also needs to be compatible with High Definition (HD) standard of graphics.
Steps To Play Clash Of Clans On PC
- You need to start your installation by first downloading an application player that enables Android apps to run smoothly on big screened PCs and Laptops that run on Microsoft Windows or Mac Operating Systems. BlueStacks Android emulator is one of the best App players for PC.
- After you download the BlueStacks App player file, all you need to do is to double click on the downloaded file and install the application on your PC.
- In the third stage, you have to run your BlueStacks Android emulator and find the “Search” bar.
- After you find the “Search” tool on BlueStacks, type “Clash of Clans” and press enter. An icon of the game will appear on your computer which will redirect you to Google Play Store for downloading the video game.
- You will be asked to sign in to your account with your email address and password.
- Logging in successfully is the penultimate step and once you are finished signing in, the page will take you to the Search page again. After reaching the “Search” page, just click on the link and then on the game link in the Play Store. After the install page appears on your screen, just click on install and wait for a few minutes.
you can be a Chief through your PC now and raid as many villages as you want even from your office computer. Just be a bit careful and don’t let your boss know about the little secret.